Friday, September 28, 2012

laissez faire

We went on a trip to seattle but I'm too tired to write about it. I should also pack for St. Louis and Chicago tomorrow but I'm too tired to do that too. So I watch Timmy go about his packing and call out reminders from the couch. Today, I wanted a jamba juice for dinner but was too tired (read lazy) to go in, order, pay, wait. So I called in a to-go order. To jamba juice. and prepaid over the telephone. (Tim incredulously mocking the whole while) The nice lady asked when they should have it ready? Five minutes. We were already in the car. I still can't believe they accepted my demand. Isn't every jamba juice, ever, a to-go order to be ready in five minutes? It was like calling in an order to a fast food joint while queued in the drive thru. Sweet Timmy even walked in to pick up my smoothie. All I had to move were my fingers and my mouth. My kind of service.

This is just the pregnancy typing, promise. We're real hopeful for the second trimester.

No comments:

Post a Comment